Important Notice

alert iconSKYCTC will be closed December 22, 2014 - January 4, 2015 and will resume normal hours on January 5. The call center remains open 24/7/365 at 855-246-2482 or

Housing at WKU

Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKYCTC) students may obtain housing on the WKU campus subject to availability.  Contact the WKU Housing Office for more information.

Financial aid does not pay for housing at WKU directly; however, you may be allowed to use your financial aid refund from SKYCTC to pay for housing at WKU if arrangements are made in advance with the WKU Housing Office.